I hope you enjoy the selections:
2. Chronic Babe shares 5 Ways to Create a Life-Affirming Space for Yourself.
3. CRPS/RSD A Better Life introduces the concept of ikigai, Japanese for “reason for living,” which has been shown to influence your attitude and health.
4. Psychology of Pain notes a NY Times article about opioids possibly being safer than aspirin or ibuprofen for some patients.
5. Congratulations to Lisa Copen of Chronic Illness and Pain Support for winning the Women’s Health Heroes Award.
6. In Sickness and In Health reviews an article looking at if taking care of your partner can lengthen your life.