While I’m on “break” for several months, I’m rerorganizing the website to help you find the most helpful articles. Here are the best articles about brain re-training treatments I’ve published, as well as other key websites:
How to Cope with Pain articles:
1. What is brain retraining treatment?
2. Pain can come from your brain, rather than generated where you actually feel hurt
3. Think and move, and your pain may improve
4. “Graded motor imagery” for pain
5. Podcast about Recognise, a graded motor imagery computer program
6. How pain can be helped with mirrors
7. How practicing touch can help pain
8. Prevention of phantom limb pain
9. Use in central pain
10. Mirror therapy for CRPS
11. Interview with Dr. Moseley, a researcher in these areas
12. Virtual reality treatments for pain
13. Why isn’t everyone using these new treatments?